Soft, stretchy, and oh-so-comfy, Ohnut is a simple and convenient way to adjust when penetration feels too deep (eep!). Made of 4 interlocking rings, you can customize the depth—without sacrificing sensation.
Explore adding and removing rings at any time with any position, so that both you and your partner can focus on what matters most—each other :)
- Always discreet shipping
- Comes with 4 soft, stackable rings, a travel pouch, and clever conversation starters
- Ohnut width stretches to 8in (20.3cm), and the unstretched height of 4 rings is 2¾in (7cm) tall
- Made of an FDA-approved, body-safe polymer. BPA-, phthalate-, silicone-, and latex-free
Ohnut is an intimate wearable that can help you manage and potentially reduce pain during sex by allowing you to easily customize how deep penetration goes.
Worn externally at the base of a penetrating partner (e.g. on their shaft or on a toy), Ohnut compresses down to act as a soft buffer during sex. Each set comes with 4 linking rings that allow you to make simple adjustments, so you and your partner can not only discover comfort but also what depths feel really good—for both of you.
Ohnut is designed to feel just like skin. It’s so comfortable (like a gentle hug) you and your partner will barely notice it’s there. BPA, phthalate, and latex-free your Ohnut is made from FDA-approved body-safe material.
Painful sex (or dyspareunia) can happen for a whole range of reasons, including:
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Interstitial cystitis
- Pelvic inflammation
- Pelvic floor muscle spasm (vaginismus)
- Menopause (genitourinary syndrome of menopause, or gsm)
- Cancer treatments (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
- Chronic pain (vulvodynia)
- Post-surgical vaginal swelling
- Postpartum pain / sex post-baby